1. The Bible is God's written revelation to man, is God breathed, is the authoritative rule for theology, faith and conduct and is without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the authoritative source for teaching, correcting and training (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. There is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We acknowledge the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death on the cross to provide for our salvation, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and His return in power and glory.
4. Man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, is alienated from God and destined for eternal hell. Man can be reconciled to God and may obtain eternal life shown outwardly only by receiving Jesus Christ by faith.
5. Man is saved by grace alone, through faith in Jesus Christ. Good works are the result of faith in Jesus Christ but cannot save us from our sins.
6. We acknowledge the person and deity of the Holy Spirit who draws men to Jesus Christ and indwells all believers at salvation.
7. All the gifts of the Holy Spirit as revealed in the Bible (Rom. 12, I Cor. 12-14, Eph. 4) are evident and available for believers today. All the gifts are necessary for the growth and strengthening of the church.
8. Water baptism and the Lord's Supper are the two ordinances for the church revealed in the Bible. Baptism is a symbol of the new birth in Jesus Christ and the Lord's Supper symbolizes our communion with the Lord.
9. The organization of the Church Body exists for the sole purpose of teaching and training up mature believers.